HBM eDrive is a system for testing electrical inverters and electrical machines. Mechanical indicators (e.g., torque) and electrical indicators (present, voltage) are acquired concurrently, serving to to raised perceive the electrical drive and its losses in minutes. That is necessary for the optimization of the drive in addition to the rise in effectivity.
In distinction to standard energy analyzers, HBM eDrive Testing acts as each an influence analyzer and knowledge acquisition system. It has the flexibility to report all indicators alongside the drive practice (energy supply, inverter, torque and pace of a motor, temperatures, CAN indicators, pressure, vibration, and so forth.) with a single instrument. This tremendously reduces the check complexity and leads to synchronous measurement of all parameters.
Register for HBM’s free webinar – hosted by Charged on November 28, 2018, 2:00 PM EDT – to study extra about:
- Limitations of Present Check Programs
- Actuator motor testing overview
- Present motor testing limitations
- State-of-the-art technical necessities
- Testing of an electromechanical system involving strain, displacement, movement and temp
- Dynamic effectivity testing
- Dynamic management evaluation
- Giant system testing with many motors and converters
- Failure and fault evaluation for motors
- Actual-time check system suggestions
Register now – it’s free!