- The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) issued a report on the very best paid tech CEOs of 2018.
- Oracle, PayPal, and DXC Expertise are the S&P 500 tech corporations that paid their CEOs essentially the most, in line with the report.
- AFL-CIO finds that the common CEO wage in 2018 was $14.5 million, ensuing from a $500,000 improve yearly up to now decade. Nonsupervisory employees solely made a mean of $40,000, for comparability.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
New knowledge from The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the biggest federation of labor unions in america, tells us which CEOs had been the very best paid in 2018.
AFL-CIO finds that CEO salaries at S&P 500 corporations have been rising by $500,000 yearly for the previous decade. In 2018, the common annual wage of a CEO was $14.5 million, as in comparison with a $40,000 wage for nonsupervisory and manufacturing employees.
Of these S&P 500 corporations, Oracle and PayPal are among the many tech corporations that pay their chief execs essentially the most.
Listed below are the highest 10 highest paid tech CEOs of 2018, in line with the report:
10. Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga: $20.four million
9. Former Intuit CEO Brad Smith: $21 million
Smith stepped down as CEO on the finish of 2018 after an 11-year run.
eight. Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: $21.three million
7. Former Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme: $22.three million
Nanterme, who led Accenture throughout eight years as CEO, handed away within the January of 2019. He was 59 years previous.