- Sony’s obtained a giant 2019 developing.
- The much-anticipated follow-up to “The Final of Us” is predicted to reach on the PlayStation four — one of many final enormous, unique video games coming to Sony’s PlayStation four consoles.
- Sony can also be anticipated to announce the subsequent PlayStation console in 2019, which can or will not be known as the PlayStation 5.
For the 80-plus million PlayStation four homeowners, 2019 goes to be one other large yr.
Between the approaching launch of blockbuster-to-be “The Final of Us: Half II,” the anticipated launch of the mysterious (and gorgeous-looking) “Loss of life Stranding,” and the possible announcement of the subsequent PlayStation console, Sony has a reasonably huge yr developing.
So, with that in thoughts, we’re trying forward on the yr to return in all issues PlayStation.
SEE ALSO: The 10 greatest PlayStation four video games in your new console
1. The PlayStation 5 is more likely to get introduced.
It is true: Sony has already introduced its ongoing work on a successor to its present sport console, the PlayStation four — which it could have already hinted shall be known as (what else) the PlayStation 5.
Beginning as early as Could 2018, Sony executives had been brazenly discussing work on the brand new console. And with PlayStation skipping the sport trade’s annual June commerce present, E3, for the primary time ever, it is totally attainable that the corporate will maintain its personal occasion particularly to announce the subsequent PlayStation.
That stated, we all know little about what the console shall be. We do know that it may not arrive till 2021.
“We are going to use the subsequent three years to organize the subsequent step,” PlayStation head John Kodera stated in Could.
This is what we anticipate from the subsequent PlayStation console:
1. Extra horsepower, providing 4K/HDR help natively and, possible, help for G-Sync/FreeSync.
2. Backwards compatibility: Assist for PlayStation four video games, and doubtlessly extra.
three. A brand new, extra highly effective digital actuality headset.
four. An evolution of the PlayStation Now streaming service, doubtlessly with PlayStation 5 video games outright streamable.
2. The previous couple of main unique video games for the PlayStation four, beginning with “Days Gone.”
“Days Gone” is shaping as much as be one thing like “Sons of Anarchy” meets “28 Days Later.” You play as a lone biker surviving within the wake of a worldwide pandemic. Billions had been worn out, and lots of thousands and thousands extra turned “freakers” — that is zombies to you and me.
As if zombies weren’t scary sufficient, “Days Gone” turns them right into a water-like mass able to flooding into corridors with the velocity and fury of a tsunami. They’re a much more overwhelming menace than the “Night time of the Residing Useless” zombies in video games like “Resident Evil.”
That’s, in fact, whenever you’re not using away in your candy hog — which is all the time an choice.
“Days Gone” is the primary main PlayStation four unique scheduled to reach in 2019, on April 26.
Try the most recent trailer for “Days Gone” proper right here:
See the remainder of the story at Enterprise Insider