- Tesla suspended its order web site for brand spanking new autos on Thursday afternoon forward of Elon Musk’s large announcement.
- “The wait is sort of over,” the web site mentioned rather than an order possibility.
- Elon Musk mentioned Wednesday that he would announce some Tesla information at 2 pm Pacific on Thursday.
Tesla has suspended orders of automobiles on its web site forward of CEO Elon Musk’s much-awaited information announcement at 2 pm Pacific in the present day.
The order display has been changed with a message that “the wait is sort of over.”
Tesla didn’t instantly reply to a request for remark from Enterprise Insider.
Musk’s tweet that information was coming Thursday sparked a flurry of conjecture as to what the information could also be. One Wall Avenue analysts advised shoppers that it may very well be the long-awaited $35,000 base-model Mannequin three, or probably an replace to the corporate’s self driving software program.
It may be the Mannequin Y, although Ben Kallo, an analyst at Baird, mentioned that probably wasn’t the case given the work it took to scale manufacturing of the Mannequin three.
“Whatever the content material of the corporate replace, we predict the demand considerations are overblown and consider the announcement may very well be a catalyst,” Kallo mentioned of Tesla’s inventory value.
Test again right here at 2 p.m. PT for the massive announcement.
- Elon Musk plans to announce some Tesla information on Thursday — here is what one Wall Avenue analyst is anticipating
- Tesla might unveil the Mannequin Y this 12 months — here is every thing we all know concerning the car to date
- Elon Musk’s erratic Twitter conduct escalated Wednesday when he modified his title to ‘Elon Tusk’
SEE ALSO: Elon Musk plans to announce some Tesla information on Thursday — here is what one Wall Avenue analyst is anticipating
Be a part of the dialog about this story »
NOW WATCH: All the things it’s essential learn about Tesla’s new Roadster