Posted in New Cars
Renault has just announced that the booking is on for the Estate model of their famous new Clio which was launched in last year on October 11th. For France, the new Clio Estate model can be booked from March, 14th 2013 and it will be loaded with 2 petrol and 2 diesel engines with a powertrain varies from 75 hp to 90 hp. For France, in the petrol variants, it has 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine in the both Cli0 Estate models – the 1.2 16V 75 model and the ENERGY TCE 90 model, with the horsepower 74 hp and 90 hp respectively and have combined(city+highway) fuel economy of 18.18[5 liters for 100 km] and 22.22[4.5 liters for 100 km] respectively, while have very low CO2 emission of 127 grams/km and 105 grams/km respectively. On the other hand, it has diesel variant as Clio Estate – dCi 75, ENERGY dCi 90 and ENERGY dCi 90 an optimsed version. Here the dCi 75 capable of generating a horsepower of 75 while both ENERGY dCi 90 and ENERGY dCi 90 an optimsed version can produce a horsepower of 90. The dCi 75 has a fuel economy of 27.77 km/liter[3.6 liters for 100 km] with a low CO2 emission of 95 grams/km and the ENERGY dCi 90 has a fuel economy of 29.4 km/liter[3.4 liters for 100 km] with a low CO2 emission of 90 grams/km, while optimised version of ENERGY dCi 90 gives a fuel mileage of 31.25 km/liter[3.2 liters for 100 km] with a low CO2 emission of 83 grams/km.
For France the tax-payed prices are :
|ENGINE||French state ‘eco-subsidy’ (2013)||Authentique||Expression||Business||Dynamique|
|1.2 16v 75||€0||€14,300||€16,300|
- Bluetooth® and Plug&Music connectivity with Renault Bass Reflex system.
- All models with LED daytime running lights.
- All models with Key-less car entry.
- All models with Hill Start Assist as standard feature.
- Navigation system is equipped for 10 out of 12 available models and a 7-inch touch screen panel display.
- Reversing camera and R-Sound Effect application with Renault R-Link.
- R-Link in the integrated tablet for online connection with the worlds.
- The boot space of 443 dm3 which can be extended to 1,380 dm3.
- The max load length of 2.48 meter .
For detail pricing and range for France, please read the press release below.
New Renault Clio Estate: range and prices (in France)
January 28, 2013 | ID: 43384
Renault has opened its order books for the Estate version of New Clio which was launched on October 11, 2012.
New Clio Estate is due to go on sale in France on March 14, 2013, and will notably feature:
* C02 optimised version
Tax-paid prices (in France)
Equipment lists (French market)
Auto Press Release Source : Renault
- ‘Shooting brake’ styling which embodies Renault’s new design identity, plus a broad range of exterior and interior customisation options.
- A 443dm3 boot, the capacity of which can be extended to 1,380 dm3 thanks to the modular layout of the rear seats.
- A maximum load length of 2.48m (with the back of the front passenger seat tipped forward).
- Unprecedented features for its segment: o Keyless car for all versions, o Hill Start Assist standard for all versions, o All radios equipped with Bluetooth® and Plug&Music connectivity, plus fitment of the patented Renault Bass Reflex system for optimal bass playback, o LED daytime running lights for all versions, o 10 of the 12 available versions are equipped with a navigation system and a seven-inch (18cm) touch screen display. o Reversing camera and R-Sound Effect application (with Renault R-Link).
- Affordable innovations: o The Renault R-Link in-dash tablet is connected both to the vehicle and to the internet to provide a link between the motoring and connected worlds. o EDC dual clutch automatic six-speed transmission available in the first half of 2013 mated to petrol and diesel engines.
- Genuine driving pleasure thanks to a range of class-topping engines with regard to their low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions: o New three-cylinder Energy TCe 90 petrol engine: 4.5 litres/100km (105g of CO2/km) (a), o Energy dCi 90 engine, the most economical engine in its class: 3.2 litres/100km (83g of CO2/km) (a),
- Safety credentials and performance based on those of New Clio which has earned Euro NCAP ‘best-in-class’ status.
|CO2 emissions (g/km)||Combined-cycle fuel consumption (litres/100km)||French state ‘eco subsidy’ (2013)||Maximum power (hp)|
|1.2 16V 75||127||5.5||75|
|ENERGY TCE 90||105||4.5||200||90|
|ENERGY dCi 90||90||3.4||550||90|
|ENERGY dCi 90*||83||3.2||550||90|
|ENGINE||CO2/fuel consumption||French state ‘eco-subsidy’ (2013)||Authentique||Expression||Business||Dynamique|
|1.2 16v 75||127g/km||€0||€14,300||€16,300|
|TCE 90||4.5 l/100km|
|dCi 90||3.4 l/100km|
|dCi 90*||3.2 l/100km|
|ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Emergency Brake Assist|
|Driver and front passenger frontal and head/thorax lateral airbags|
|Hill Start Assist|
|ISOFIX child seat anchorage for front passenger seat and outer rear seats|
|Cruise control with speed limiter|
|Key card for starting and remote central locking|
|Height-adjustable driver’s seat|
|Height- and reach-adjustable steering wheel|
|LED daytime running lights|
|Electric front windows|
|Manually-folding, electric door mirrors|
|60/40-split folding rear bench seat with two head rests|
|15-inch steel wheels with Extrême wheel trims|
|Radio pre-equipment with Renault BASS REFLEX system|
|Forward-tipping front passenger seat back|
|Grain-effect black roof bars|
|85-litres of additional stowage beneath removable boot floor|
|Tyre inflation kit|
|Manual climate control|
|MEDIA NAV multimedia system with seven-inch touch screen display (radio + navigation + Bluetooth® audio-streaming + hands-free telephony + USB and jack sockets)|
|Button-activated ECO mode (except 1.2 16V 75hp)|
|15-inch steel wheels with Caraïbes wheel trims (Extrême wheel trims with Energy dCi 90 83g engine)|
|Renault BASS REFLEX system|
|Body colour door handles and door mirrors|
|Satin-finish chrome roof bars|
|Three rear head rests|
|Rear parking sensors|
|Leather-trimmed steering wheel|
|Rain and light sensors|
|Renault hands-free card (entry, starting, automatic locking as card holder walks away from car)|
|Automatic climate control|
|Leather-trimmed steering wheel|
|One-touch driver’s side electric window|
|16-inch steel wheels with Fairway wheel trims|
Options (French market)
TOP NEWS AMG Is Rewriting Guidelines Of Compact Automobiles With the Unbelievably Highly effective 2020 AMG CLA 45 & A45
|Rear parking sensors||€250||Standard||€250|
|Manual climate control||€1,000||Standard||Standard|
|Pre-equipment for connected services (fleet sales)||€150||€150||€150||€150|
|Leather-trimmed steering wheel||€80||Standard||Standard|
|R-Plug&Radio (integrated display, Bluetooth® telephony, Plug&Music, fingertip steering wheel-mounted remote control)||€300|
|Business Pack (electric rear windows, electric folding door mirrors, rain and light sensors, one-touch driver’s side electric window, hands-free card)||€350|
|Comfort Pack (electric rear windows, electrically folding door mirrors)||€150|
|Techno Pack (hands-free card, fog lights, one-touch driver’s side electric window)||€400|
|Premium Pack (fixed glass sunroof and extra-tinted rear glass)||€600|
|16-inch Passion alloy wheels||€500||€0|
|(except dCi 83g)|
|Metallic or pearlescent paint||€470||€470||€470||€470|
|Special Flamme Red metallic paint||€570||€570||€570||€570|
|Special clearcoat paint (Éclair Yellow)||€200||€200||€200||€200|
|Trendy, Sport or Elegant interior trim details||€150||150 €|
|Lacquer finish interior trim details (Flamme Red, Gloss Black, France Blue or Ivory)||€100||100 €|
|Exterior Look Packs (with Chrome, Flamme Red, Gloss Black, France Blue or Ivory beading)||€270||270 €|
|Ultra Red Pack||€950||600 €|
|Ultra Black Pack||€950||520 €|
|Ultra Passion Pack||420 €|
|Ultra Elegant Pack||€900||550 €|
|Ultra Sport Pack||€1,000||650 €|
|Ultra Trendy Pack||550 €|
|Ultra Ivory Pack||600€|
|Red, Blue, Havana or Black interior trim|
|16-inch diamond-effect Passion alloy wheels (Black or Ivory)||€600||250|