EQC won’t disappoint typical Mercedes-Benz prospects.
Here’s a very informative overview of the inside of all new Mercedes-Benz EQC on the 2018 Paris Motor Present by the Toronto Electrical Car Affiliation TEVA.
Mercedes-Benz took care to not compromise any luxurious or high quality with its first higher-volume electrical automotive and to not sway an excessive amount of from its present prospects’ tastes.
Within the U.S. and Canada, the EQC will launch in 2020, after the primary batch enters the market in Europe subsequent 12 months. Pricing and EPA/WLTP vary is just not but obtainable, although its 80 kWh ought to final for properly greater than 200 miles (3200 km).
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC preliminary specs
- twin motor (asynchronous), all-wheel drive
- system output of 300 kW (402 hp) and 564 lb-ft (765 Nm)
Zero-60 mph in four.9 seconds (Zero-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds)
- prime velocity of 112 mph (180 km/h)
- 80 kWh battery (384 cells – two modules with 48 cells and 4 modules with 72 cells)
- greater than 200 miles (320 km) of all-electric vary (prelim est.) or over 280 miles (450 km) below NEDC
- DC quick charging (CCS Combo) in 40 minutes (110kW, 10%-80%)
- AC on-board charger – 7.four kW
- towing functionality – 1,800 kg (three,968 lbs)