The EQC is extra distinguished from different Mercedes-Benz choices than the GLC F-CELL.
Mercedes-Benz possibly thought that if it despatched a couple of its newest fashions/prototypes out on a foggy morning for a spin, nobody would discover… effectively, walkoARTvideos did.
Right here is the video that includes a number of of the newest fashions, together with the all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQC and the plug-in hybrid hydrogen gas cell Mercedes-Benz GLC F-CELL. The opposite fashions are the brand new B-Class, GLE and GLE Coupe.
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC preliminary specs
- twin motor (asynchronous), all-wheel drive
- system output of 300 kW (402 hp) and 564 lb-ft (765 Nm)
Zero-60 mph in four.9 seconds (Zero-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds)
- prime pace of 112 mph (180 km/h)
- 80 kWh battery (384 cells – two modules with 48 cells and 4 modules with 72 cells)
- greater than 200 miles (320 km) of all-electric vary (prelim est.) or over 280 miles (450 km) beneath NEDC
- DC quick charging (CCS Combo) in 40 minutes (110kW, 10%-80%)
- AC on-board charger – 7.four kW
- towing functionality – 1,800 kg (three,968 lbs)
Mercedes-Benz GLC F-CELL spec:
- Battery-electric vary: as much as 51 km (31 miles) NEDC
- battery capability: 13.5 kWh (9.three kWh usable)
- H2 vary in hybrid mode: 478 km (297 miles) NEDC
- H2 tanks capability: four.four kg of hydrogen
- 155 kW (211 hp) and 365 Nm electrical motor
- prime pace of 160 km/h (100 mph)
- 7.four kW on-board charger (10-100% SOC analysis in 1.5 hour)