This one is black.
A automotive fanatic comes throughout a Mercedes-Benz EQC prototype in Stuttgart. It’s one of many black ones, which we noticed beforehand in movement.
With silver parts and black wheels, it appears fairly cool, however it’s after all only a prototype with some particulars coated with tape.
Market launch is scheduled for 2019 with two manufacturing websites (first in Bremen, Germany and in 2019 additionally in Beijing, China). U.S. gross sales ought to begin in 2020.
Vary of the EQC is anticipated to be effectively above 200 miles (320 km), however it’s not but know what the precise figures shall be.
2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC preliminary specs
- twin motor (asynchronous), all-wheel drive
- system output of 300 kW (402 hp) and 564 lb-ft (765 Nm)
Zero-60 mph in four.9 seconds (Zero-100 km/h in 5.1 seconds)
- prime velocity of 112 mph (180 km/h)
- 80 kWh battery (384 cells – two modules with 48 cells and 4 modules with 72 cells)
- greater than 200 miles (320 km) of all-electric vary (prelim est.) or over 280 miles (450 km) beneath NEDC
- DC quick charging (CCS Combo) in 40 minutes (110kW, 10%-80%)
- AC on-board charger – 7.four kW
- towing functionality – 1,800 kg (three,968 lbs)