…however solely 2,000 are to be delivered to Norway in 2019?
Kia introduced in Norway that the upcoming e-Niro will begin at 377,400 NOK (€39,590 / $44,940), which isn’t as reasonably priced as one would’ve hoped.
Bjørn Nyland famous that the worth distinction to the Hyundai Kona Electrical is about 12.5% increased and since each fashions are outfitted with the identical 64 kWh battery, all of the distinction must be assigned to the larger measurement/roominess of the e-Niro and perhaps some completely different commonplace gear.
There’s not a lot competitors within the long-range section, particularly within the non-premium a part of the market, which makes Kia’s pricing completely cheap.
Apparently, Kia will have the ability to ship solely round 2,000 e-Niro to Norway in 2019, regardless of it being one of many prioritized markets (Norway, Netherlands, France and Sweden).
Kia e-Niro spec (64 kWh battery model):
- 64 kWh battery – 301 miles (485 km) of WLTP vary
- Zero-100 km/h (62 mph) in 7.eight seconds
- 150 kW (204 hp) and 395 Nm of torque
- quick charging at 100 kW: Zero-80% in 54 minutes (Zero-50% in 30 minutes)
- quick charging at 50 kW: Zero-80% in 75 minutes
- regular charging (on-board AC 7.2 kW) Zero-100% in 9.5 hours (20 hours at three.6 kW)
Kia e-Niro spec (39.2 kWh battery model):
- 39.2 kWh battery – 194 miles (312 km) of WLTP vary
- Zero-100 km/h (62 mph) in 9.eight seconds
- 100 kW (136 hp) and 395 Nm of torque