Enhancing vitality density and efficiency of EV battery packs with thermal administration and coatings
If you wish to find out about enhancing vitality density and efficiency of EV battery packs with thermal administration and coatings, then tune into this webinar that includes visitor speaker Nick Cupelli, Subject Functions Engineer at LORD.
This presentation will give attention to:
- How thermal administration supplies handle EV limitations in vary, reliability and value
- Advantages of utilizing a cure-in-place liquid-dispense hole filler over a pre-cured thermal pad (additionally known as hole pad)
- Information from inside testing, in addition to third-party testing on important efficiency variations between fillers and pads
- Flame-resistant coatings which might help mitigate harm in case of a fireplace occasion, and their purposes
- Conclusions and proposals that embrace tradeoffs on price, manufacturability and efficiency
This webinar, hosted by Charged on August 13, 2019, 2:00 PM EDT, will embrace a presentation and a dwell Q&A session.
Register now – it’s free!