- Simply change Apple Watch bands by sliding out the outdated band and putting in the brand new.
- Push on the buttons on the again of your Apple Watch to launch the band.
- Apple affords quite a lot of watch bands in several supplies, however there are various high quality third-party choices as effectively.
Altering the band on my Apple Watch was one of many first issues I did upon opening the watch.
I’ve a Collection three watch, and it got here with Apple’s Black Sport Band. The Medium/Massive band was already connected, and I modified out the Medium/Massive with the Small/Medium band that Apple additionally included with the watch.
This is how one can swap out your Apple Watch band for one more band:
Change Apple Watch bands by sliding out the outdated, and sliding within the new
- Flip over your Apple Watch.
- Discover the band launch buttons. There’s one for the highest band and one for the underside. They’re skinny oval buttons on the very prime and backside of the again aspect of the watch.
- Press the band launch button and, as you are urgent, slide the band throughout in both route to take away it.
- Repeat with the opposite half of the band, if vital.
- Slide the brand new band in. It ought to click on into place.
accurately fasten your Apple Watch band
- Be sure it suits intently (however not uncomfortably) towards your wrist. The watch must be in touch together with your pores and skin to permit the sensors to do their job and optimize watch efficiency.
- Apple recommends tightening your Apple Watch throughout exercises (for extra correct reads and security, presumably), and loosening the band post-workout.
- Put on your Apple Watch the best way you’d historically put on a watch. Apple notes that the sensors solely work when the watch is worn on prime of your wrist.
Which bands work with Apple Watch, and the place to search out them
Whether or not you could have a 1st technology Apple Watch, the most recent Collection four, or something in between, you need to use an Apple Watch band designed for any of those fashions — so long as it corresponds to the case measurement (top) of your watch.
Apple notes that bands for 38mm and 40mm are appropriate and work interchangeably, and the identical goes for 42mm and 44mm instances.
Whereas Apple affords quite a lot of in-house bands you should buy from its website, you too can equip your Apple Watch with third-party bands, which might price considerably lower than Apple’s bands.
For potential band purchases, try our record of 10 Apple Watch bands that look nice and value beneath $25.
SEE ALSO: The perfect smartwatches you should buy
Be a part of the dialog about this story »
NOW WATCH: I stop texting for every week and it was more durable than I anticipated