Audi has just officially unveiled RS Q3 the first RS variant in the Audi’s famous Q-model range. The high performance drivability of Audi RS Q3 is confidently coupled inside a sporty SUV design, which will be internationally unleashed at the 83rd auto exhibit of Geneva Motor Show starting from March, 5th 2013. The most renowned and awarded engine of the class – the 2.5 Litre TFSI engine has the high-performance capabilities to make the unique class in the compact SUV segment. The turbo-charged 5-cylinder engine can generate an output of 310 horsepower[228 kilo-Watts] at 5,200-6,700 rpm and top torque of 309.78 pound feet[420 Newton Meter] from 1500 to 5200 revolution per minute. Best in the segment, the RS Q3 with the performance-oriented engine, can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/hour[ 0- 62.15 miles/hour] in just 5.5 seconds with an electronically limited max-speed of 250 km/hour (155.34 miles/hour). Better Efficiency is taken care by the tuning for first time the 5-cylinder engine with standard start-stop-system and controlled oil pump, lowering the fuel consumption figures to 11.36 km/liter[8.8 liters for 100 km/ 26.73 US miles/gallon]. Best Driving Dynamics : The Audi RS Q3 amazing driving dynamics provides comfortable and stable driving experience, using the advanced technology like the quattro permanent All-Wheel Drive System which commits the align distribution of torque between the front and rear axles. Using the standard Audi Drive Select System featuring the Auto, Comfort and Dynamic modes, drivers can changed the acceleration-specific profiles and the Exhaust System can be influenced with flap control. Here the dynamic mode enables the engine response to a sharper acceleration with a sound, more intensive.
Audi RS Q3 Offically Unveiled In Compact SUV Segment 01
Audi RS Q3 Offically Unveiled In Compact SUV Segment 02
- It offers 8 exterior colors, including the exclusive Sepang Blue pearl effect.
- It can be customized by one of two optional styling packages – matt aluminum or black.
- The standard 19-inch alloy wheels ( in Germany).
- The exclusive 3 options of 20-inch wheels with one special 5 dual-spoke V design.
- The instrument cluster has gray gauges with white scales and red pointers.
- Contrasting stitching in rock gray trim the three-spoke multifunction steering wheel with its flat bottom as well as the gear selector lever.
- Sport seats with embossed RS Q3 logos are also standard and are upholstered in black Alcantara/leather.
- The MMI and RS-based driver information system displays where driver can call up the boost pressure, oil temperature and a lap timer through the RS menu.
- Practical reversible loadliner.
- Park assist plus.
- Audi sound system with ten loudspeakers.
- Xenon plus headlights and LED tail lights.
- Aluminum finished pedals and foot support.
- Inlays are in piano finish black.
- Aluminum race or carbon as alternatives.
- Black headlining.
- Drivers can call up the boost pressure, oil temperature and a lap timer via the RS menu in the driver information system.
- The cargo area has a base capacity of 356 liters (12.57 cubic ft), which can be increased to 1,261 liters (44.53 cubic ft) by folding down the split rear seat backs.
- Optional feature of Fine Nappa leather in black or lunar silver with contrasting stitching in rock gray or the design package with diamond stitching.
- Hard-drive based navigation system.
- Lunar silver headlining .
- MMI Navigation plus.
- The surround sound system from Bose drives 14 loudspeakers with up to 465 watts of output power.
- Bluetooth car phone online together with WLAN hotspot Internet and online services of Audi connect.
- More Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
Audi RS Q3 Offically Unveiled In Compact SUV Segment 03