An impersonator on 'Jimmy Kimmel' will get face-swapped with 11 well-known Hollywood actors in an unimaginable new 'deepfakes' video — have a look
- An incredible new video makes use of deepfake tech to show an impersonation set on “Jimmy Kimmel Reside” right into a video of 1 man morphing into every of his impersonations.
- The actor/impersonator Ross Marquand goes from himself to Matthew McConaughey to John C. Reilly and extra in a matter of seconds.
- It is an unimaginable demonstration of the facility of deepfake know-how.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
The promise of so-called “deepfake” tech is straightforward to grasp: The facility to create convincing, made-up movies of actual folks.
It isn’t arduous to think about how this may very well be misused — a video of former President Barack Obama insulting President Donald Trump would not really exist, however one was created utilizing deepfake tech.
However fortunately, for essentially the most half, this tech is getting used to create spectacular artistic work. In a brand new deepfake video, actor/impersonator Ross Marquand morphs into 11 totally different actors whereas impersonating every — and it is an unimaginable look into the facility of deepfake tech. If nothing else, it is a hilarious set of impersonations.
Have a look:
SEE ALSO: An unimaginable collection of movies swaps well-known Hollywood faces to show how convincing ‘deepfake’ tech has gotten — have a look
1. This is Ross Marquand as Matthew McConaughey.
2. Right here he’s as John C. Reilly.
three. That is Marquand as Matt Damon.
four. That is Marquand as Kevin Spacey.
5. Right here he’s as Antonio Banderas.
6. This one ought to be apparent: it is Marquand as Justin Timberlake.
7. Right here he’s as Gary Busey.
eight. That is Marquand as Michael Caine.
9. One other apparent one: it is Marquand as Christopher Walken.
10. This is Marquand as Sylvester Stallone.
11. And that is Marquand as Christian Bale.
This is the total deepfakes video:
And here is the unique, from “Jimmy Kimmel Reside” again in 2016: