The 2019 Ford Endeavour has formally gone on sale in India and the facelifted model has been launched at Rs. 28.19 lakh to Rs. 32.97 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). That is the primary correct replace for the third-gen Endeavour in India and Ford has saved adjustments fairly easy and easy. We have now already pushed the 2019 Ford Endeavour facelift, so if you have not learn our evaluate but, then click on right here. For the 2019 mannequin 12 months, Ford presents the Endeavour in solely two variants – Titanium and Titanium+, and each include a tonne of options, and this is all the pieces else it is advisable know in regards to the up to date Endeavour.
All You Want To Know About The 2019 Ford Endeavour:
- The Ford Endeavour facelift comes with minimal updates, which primarily embody – a brand new Subtle Silver physique color, a brand new chunky chrome grille, revised entrance skid plate, ORVM-mounted puddle lamps and new 18-inch alloy wheels. The remainder of the bits stay an identical to the pre-facelift mannequin.
- Visible adjustments made to the cabin of the 2019 Ford Endeavour are much more scarce. The SUV now comes with a push-button engine start-stop operate, and chrome accent for the automated gear lever. The SUV additionally will get an Eight-way adjustable energy seat for the entrance passenger however that’s solely obtainable with the Titanium+ trim.
- The Ford Endeavour continues to return with a beige and black twin tone inside with beneficiant use of premium high quality materials and tender contact plastic. The SUV now comes with premium leather-based upholstery, twin zone local weather management with addition air-con vents for 2nd and Third-row passengers, a centre armrest with cup holders all as normal. The Titanium+ variant additionally will get a panoramic sunroof.
- The cabin additionally will get the Eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system powered by Ford’s SYNC3 connectivity system, loaded with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with a 10-speaker audio system. It additionally will get a multi-functional steering wheel has additionally been retained that includes controls for voice command, music, cruise management and extra. Equally, the instrument cluster additionally stays unchanged that includes two MID screens.
- Including to buyer consolation, the up to date Endeavour now additionally comes with hands-free energy liftgate as normal. This lets you open or shut the tailgate by merely waving your foot under the bumper. That is along with the semi-auto parallel park help operate that searches for an area and parks the SUV all by itself, a much-needed function for an SUV of this measurement.
- On the protection entrance, the Endeavour comes with six airbags, ABS with EBS, rear parking digicam, hill launch help, Keyless entry with Ford MyKey, tyre stress monitor and extra as normal. The Titanium+ trim comes with an addition seventh knee airbag with entrance parking sensors, electrochromic IRVM, and hill descent management.
- Ford is now providing the Endeavour in solely two variants – Titanium and Titanium+. Whereas the previous will get the smaller 2.2-litre engine mated to a 6-speed handbook gearbox as normal, the top-spec Titanium+ trim comes with the choice of each, the two.2-litre engine and the three.2-litre motor paired with the 6-speed automated transmission as normal.
- The two.2-litre engine makes the identical 158 bhp and 358 Nm of peak torque and solely will get 4×2, whereas the three.2-litre engine presents 197 bhp and 470 Nm of peak torque and solely is available in 4×4 choice.
- The 2019 Ford Endeavour is priced at 28.19 lakh for the Titanium 2.2-litre 6MT variant, Rs. 30.60 lakh for the Titanium+ 2.2-litre 6AT trim and Rs. 32.97 lakh for the three.2-litre 6AT 4×4 model (all ex-showroom Delhi).
- The 2019 mannequin, the Titanium+ trim, specifically, is now cheaper than the pre-facelift mannequin by as much as Rs. 40,000, making it a powerful worth proposition.